The Law Offices of Edward J . Singer, APLC, is committed to the representation of both Law Enforcement and Safety Officers. The Law Offices have extensive experience representing the entire spectrum of both employees of Law Enforcement and Safety Officer positions as well as representing them within a multitude of Government Agencies. This includes representation of State, County, City, and School Districts. For Law Enforcement, the Law Offices have represented employees with a large number of occupations ranging from Lt. Wardens, Lieutenants, Sergeants, Correctional Officers, and Counselors. Also, the Offices have represented Parole Officers and ABC Officers. Within Police Departments, we have represented Lieutenants, Sergeants, Detectives, and Police Officers and Jailers. Within Counties, the Law Offices have represented Deputies and Senior Probation Officers and Probation Officers. Within Safety, the Law Offices have represented Battalion Chiefs, Captains, Firefighters, Engineers, and Fire Crew members.
The Law Offices of Edward J. Singer, APLC, handles these cases with sensitivity to disability pension issues as well as other significant issues which are unique to these positions. The Law Offices recognizes that Law Enforcement and Safety Employees’ Workers’ Compensation Claims should not be handled in a vacuum. The failure to understand and appreciate all of the benefits afforded to Law Enforcement and Safety Officers can result in the loss of lifetime benefits.
- What is a Hernia Presumption?
- What is a Heart Presumption?
- What is a “Duty Belt” Back Injury Presumption?
- What is Labor Code Section 4850 time?
- What is a Cancer Presumption?
- What is the Lyme Disease Presumption?
- What is the Blood-Borne Disease Presumption?
- What is the MRSA presumption?
- California Safety & Peace Officer Presumptions
- Workers Compensation & Prescription Drugs
- What is Meralgia Paresthetica & Why is it a Law Enforcement Work Injury? What You Need to Know
- Firefighting, Smoke Inhalation and Workers’ Compensation: What You Need to Know
- Pneumonia Presumption, Safety & Law Enforcement Officers, & Workers’ Compensation: What You Need to Know
- The PTSD Presumption for Safety and Law Enforcement Personnel